领导, Teaching, 和 Learning
Partnering with faculty, staff, 和 students to promote inclusive excellence
I wish my professor knew
The CLTL's Student Advisory Council seeks to create productive interdisciplinary conversations between students, staff, 和 faculty. This T-shirt 和 video campaign, "I Wish My Professor(s) Knew," creates a visual starting point for such a dialogue.
In accordance with our liberal arts mission, Skidmore College’s Center for 领导,
Teaching, 和 Learning (CLTL) partners with faculty, staff, 和 students on campus
to promote excellence 和 innovation in teaching 和 学习 through inclusive, evidence-based,
和 student-centered practices.
任务 & 历史
Programs 和 Goals
- support faculty research 和 creative work;
- support staff access to professional development opportunities;
- further the creativity, collaboration, 和 professional renewal* among faculty at all stages of their teaching careers as they develop, refine, 和 reflect on their own distinctive practices;
- stimulate an honest exchange of ideas about differing pedagogical practices 和 related student-学习 outcomes;
- center diversity 和 inclusion principles as integral to best teaching practices; 和
- encourage the evaluation 和 assessment of newly adopted approaches to teaching 和 学习.